Compaq FAQ: Where do I find the "Any" key on my keyboard? (FAQ2859)

The term "any key" does not refer to a particular key on the keyboard. It simply means to strike any one of the keys on your keyboard or handheld screen.

Created: 10/8/2001 2:13:42 AM
Modified: 10/25/2002 11:07:05 AM
Author: Mevans

Sacado de http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859.
Gracias Ale por el chiste.


No se ha cargado ningún comentario.